Happy New Year Dementia Spring Friends and Family,
And what a year it was! Here are the highlights from 2021:
- We raised nearly $30,000 from 41 individual donors, 40% of whom gave over $100.
- We were awarded our first unrestricted grant from Louisville’s Snowy Owl Foundation.
- We redesigned and launched our new website in July.
- We profiled our first 8 featured artists and arts organizations.
- We were honored to receive 17 applications for the inaugural Dementia Arts Impact Award, and just announced our first recipient: Katie Mathews and her upcoming short film Dark Moon.
- And we surpassed our 1,000th subscriber on the Dementia Spring YouTube channel.
Looking back at all we’ve accomplished over the past year, it’s apparent that we couldn’t have done it without you – the artists and innovators in our Dementia Arts community, and our followers and supporters! So THANK YOU!
PS – Watch the recap video below!