Mission / Vision / Values
We support artists who raise awareness about dementia and who inspire creativity in people with dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease.
Every dementia community inspired by art.
We hold ourselves accountable for the quality and lasting results of our work with the communities we serve.
We engage with and support our partners in their creative journey and we treat participants, donors and each other with respect.
We recognize creativity and curiosity as fundamental drivers of collaboration between the arts and dementia communities.
We maintain the highest standards of professionalism, scientific rigor and evidence in everything we do.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Dementia affects people of all ethnic, racial and economic backgrounds. Dementia Spring is for everyone, equitably. Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) are at the core of what we do. From the patients we celebrate to the art and artists we inspire, the medical jargon we untangle and our work and workplace, we strive to reflect the diverse world of dementia.
Our DEI promise:
- Our work is for everyone from every community, regardless of any individual factor which makes them unique.
- We seek out research that takes into account the experience of a diverse group of participants.
- We collaborate with artists from a rich array of backgrounds and art that reflects our diverse human experience.
- We serve patients of every background in every community possible.
- Our Advisory Board, staff and volunteers will reflect the rich diversity of the people we serve.
- We hold our suppliers and vendors to these same promises.